Getting arrested or being under criminal investigation is extremely stressful and frightening because losing your liberty is one of the worst things that can happen to anybody, The criminal justice system is incredibly complex and nobody should try to navigate it alone especially since your freedom is at stake. If you are facing criminal charges with serious consequences, nothing brings more peace of mind than knowing you have the assistance of a knowledgeable, passionate and skillful attorney with a decade of experience defending criminal matters such as:
- Misdemeanors and felonies
- Federal offenses
- DUI and drug crimes
- Domestic Violence offenses
- Theft and Shoplifting offenses
Ms. Frisby is a tactful negotiator and effective litigator because she is committed to protecting people’s rights, preventing injustices and righting wrongs. It is the State’s responsibility to prove its case against you beyond a reasonable doubt and Ms. Frisby makes that burden of proof as difficult as possible by investigating and discrediting, or altogether excluding the State’s evidence and countering with solid and strong evidence and witnesses on your behalf. All the while, the team at the Frisby Law Office remains in constant communication with clients keeping them updated with the status of their case and working with them to resolve their concerns. Most people facing criminal charges want questions answered quickly and Ms. Frisby makes sure to respond within 24 – 48 business hours and she personally works with each client to develop a customized strategy for obtaining the best possible outcome for each person and their circumstances.
Attorney Priscilla Frisby is proud to work with clients across Maricopa County, Pima County, Cochise County, Pinal County and Santa Cruz County, including residents of Tucson, Bisbee, Douglas, Sierra Vista, Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Tempe, Scottsdale, Avondale, Florence, Casa Grande, Nogales, Sahuarita, Green Valley, South Tucson, Oro Valley, and Marana,
When you are choosing an attorney to represent you in a legal matter, it is important to choose an attorney who regularly handles cases similar to yours. Tucson attorney Priscilla Frisby specializes in the following legal practice areas:
- Criminal Law – State and federal criminal laws are designed to protect the public by deterring crime in the first place. So, criminal convictions often carry hefty penalties and consequences that can follow you for years. If you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony in AZ, or if you are facing charges for a federal offense, it is important to work with an experienced, knowledgeable criminal law attorney who can advocate for your rights.
- Personal Injury Law – When an unforeseen auto accident, slip-and-fall or other accident results in injuries or even death, an experienced personal injury attorney will help you recover the compensation Arizona law says victims are legally entitled to receive.
Schedule an Initial Consultation Today
Ms. Frisby was nominated by her fellow attorneys, judges and legal colleagues for the Super Lawyer’s Rising Star distinction for the past four years in a row, an honor that is bestowed to no more than 2.5% of the attorneys in the entire state of Arizona. With Ms. Frisby and her staff behind you, you may rest assured that your future is in good hands.
Ms. Frisby is not only a native Spanish speaker, she is also a qualified court interpreter so if you are not fluent in English you can be sure there will be no language barriers; Ms. Frisby understands you. As a full-service firm, Priscilla Frisby Attorney at Law PLLC provides every accommodation possible so there are absolutely no barriers to keep anyone from getting exceptional legal representation. This practice accepts credit cards and offers initial consultations at a discounted rate.